Following a sold out debut, the innovative conference returns with partners 7digital and Media Insight Consulting. 19 industry speakers are already confirmed with a further 21 to be announced in the coming months.
Following on from the success of the inaugural FastForward earlier this year, the international conference – which is aimed at those working in the industry and under the age of 35 – will return to Amsterdam in February 2017, sponsored by B2B digital music and radio services company, 7digital, and data analysis experts Media Insight Consulting.
The conference takes place across two days, 23-24 February 2017, offering a combination of keynote speeches, interactive panel discussions, and specialist ‘FastFifteen’ presentations that explore the latest trends to emerge in music and technology.
Amongst the forward-looking topics to be discussed will be the future of radio, the future of making music, the evolution of the ticketing market, lessons from the gaming sector, developments in music marketing and innovative changes in music and technology.
A strong line-up of professionals drawn from the music and media sectors have already confirmed their participation in next year’s event, with a further 20 to be confirmed before the event:
- Anna Pancaldi Artist
- Bosun Adu CEO, Winscom Mundo Media, Nigeria
- Cherie Hu Media & Entertainment Contributor, Forbes, USA
- Chris Carey CEO, Media Insight Consulting
- Darren Hemmings Managing Director, Motive Unknown
- Fred Bolza VP Strategy, Sony Music
- Jazz Sherman Artist Manager, Rocket Music
- Jo Young Associate Director, International Marketing Services, Ticketmaster
- Jon Chapple Contributing Editor, IQ Mag
- Jon Davies Director EU Music Partnerships, Shazam
- Kate Holder Producer (Huw Stephens), BBC Radio 1
- Liz Stokes Editor, Record of the Day
- Lucy Blair Director International Sales & Marketing, The Orchard
- Rob Brown Artist Manager, Disturbing London
- Sam Flamand-Gloyne Senior Product Manager, StubHub
- Sam Potts Head of Radio, Columbia Records
- Sammy Andrews Director, Entertainment Intelligence
- Sarah Slater Director Business Development – Music, Ticketmaster
- Stuart Dredge Contributing Editor, Music Ally
Chris Carey, CEO of Media Insight Consulting and Founder of FastForward, said,
I was very proud of the debut event. We brought people together from across the globe for a dynamic conversation about the future of the music industry. By keeping the event small we have been able to cultivate an environment where everyone felt they could talk to everyone, with a number of these conversations leading to closer connections between different industry sectors and deals being done.
I’m excited to build on this foundation to deliver another event where innovative voices come together to talk about the big opportunities for the music industry in the coming months and years.”
Tickets to the conference will once again be limited to 150, allowing for deeper networking and discussion amongst those in the formative stages of their career. Delegate Passes can now be purchased at www.fastforward.tickets at a discounted price of £210.
Last year’s sell out event attracted executives from all over the world including Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Holland, Italy, Japan, Nigeria, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US. The flagship event and subsequent FastForward socials have facilitated meaningful networking for executives and have created multiple business opportunities for delegates and speakers alike.
For more information about FastForward 2017, visit www.fastforward.xyz